- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites
Diana is a native San Antonian. She has lived in Pearsall, Uvalde, and Bulverde, Texas, prior to returning to San Antonio. She has worn many hats: working at the Ridgway Pharmacy and Gifts, co-owner of Diet Center of Uvalde, and an outside office for Go Fest Travel of Fredericksburg, then owning and operating Uvalde Florist and Gifts. Diana then became a Real Estate Sales Agent. She has enjoyed working with both Buyers and Sellers for over twenty years . Diana wants the Buyers to feel pleased that they purchased just the right home for the right price. For the Seller, Diana wants them to feel that they received the highest price for their home and sold in a short period of time. Listening to the wants and needs of my clients is most important. Working with the military men and women is an honor. Diana loves her job and wants to be your Real Estate Sales Agent for Life! Diana has one incredible daughter, a fabulous son-in-law, and two Awesome Aggie grandsons. She enjoys playing cards, dancing, playing golf, and just being around people. She is a volunteer for the Briscoe Western Art Museum, membership chairman of the South Texas CattleWomen, and member of Friends of Hospice. Diana is an active member at the Alamo Heights United Methodist Church.
Diana earned the following Real Estate Designations: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI) Designated Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Realtors Texas Monthly Five Star Professional in Real Estate